- About Us
- Innovation Park
- Technology Transfer
- Business Assistance
- Policies and Regulations
- See Missouri S&T Technologies
- Search UM System Technologies
- Contact Us
Shared Offices Suites in the Technology Development Center
The shared office suites in the Technology Development Center at Innovation Park on the campus of Missouri University of Science and Technology (Missouri S&T) are the region’s premier provider of affordable outsourced work spaces for companies of any size. They provide clients with flexible and cost-effective work space options to meet their specific needs.
Shared office suites enable companies to maintain needed flexibility by helping them minimize their second largest cost of doing business — the expenses associated with leasing, equipping, and staffing their office space.
The shared office suites in the Technology Development Center at Innovation Park are just one component of Missouri S&T’s effort to spur economic development in the region. Whether using a fully furnished office, a meeting room, or the conference room, businesses are able to establish an immediate presence at one of the area’s most prestigious locations.
- Prestigious location with immaculate view
- Flexible lease terms and short-term leases
- 24 hour access to building and office
- Custodial, maintenance, and utilities included in lease
- Furnished and unfurnished private offices
- Access to conference room with seating for up 12 people
- Break room and kitchenette
- Free unlimited wireless internet access
- Convenient parking
For additional information or to inquire about leasing space, contact Mr. Keith Strassner by phone at 573-341-6725 or by email at email@example.com.